Thursday, July 17, 2008

Dear Everybody

I'm back sooner than expected. After getting up at 530am this morning, and then waiting in the hospital waiting room for over 6 hours, I still hadn't been called back into surgery. Sometime around noon, almost ready to pass out from dehydration, the knee surgery was cancelled. It was an incredibly frustrating day, but I'm trying to look on the bright side here. I still have all of my medial meniscus in my left knee, even if it is torn into two pieces. And, after talking to a woman with a Frankenstein knee who was having a second procedure because she could not bend her leg four weeks after her first procedure, Dr. Stephen Bell will not be performing the surgery on me.

OK, back to your life stories.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hang in there!

SUSAN SONNEN said...

that's probably a very smart move on your part! i wish you and your gentle meniscus the best.

Anonymous said...

Good call dude!